General (Applicable to all Bookings)
1. All items with the exception of those items which are purchased outright remain the sole property of Sian Special Occasions. Hereafter known as The Company.
2. The Client is the person named on the booking form. The Client takes responsibility for the goods under these terms and conditions and no other third party (Venue, Coordinator/Planner, Caterer or Business)
3. A non-refundable reservation fee of £100 (which will be deducted from the final balance) will be required by The Client to secure a booking. Until the reservation fee is received by the Company then no booking will be deemed to have been made.
4. The Final balance including refundable damage deposit is payable in full 6 weeks before the original event date or new date whichever occurs first by the Client. Payment of your Final Balance is deemed to be acceptance by the Client of the agreed order and therefore any decreases in the original order after the Final balance has been paid will not be subject to a refund.
5. Any payment which is outstanding and hasn’t been paid with less than 6 weeks until original event date or the new event date whichever comes first will include a late payment charge of £10 per day until full balance and damage deposit are paid unless prior arrangement has been arranged with the company.
6. If the Client’s booking is cancelled 6 weeks in advance of the event then 50% of final balance is payable, if a booking is cancelled after this date then the full remaining balance is payable. in the case of natural disaster or pandemic postponements can be arranged & these monies can be used against a future booking within 12 months but may incur a fee to be agreed at time of postponement . Bookings within 6 weeks of the event must be paid in full at time of booking.
7. Our Fixed Service Charge includes all administration relating to the booking, delivery set up and collection and will be included in the overall quote should this be required (please note some hire items are only available with our set up). The hire period of the items is for the day of the event only unless otherwise agreed. Items will be delivered to the venue by our Company on the day of the event and collected the following day when set up is required.
8. The Client shall be solely responsible for the Hired Goods and their packaging not the reception/event venue/hotel/florist or any other third party to whom shall take possession of the Hire Goods. The Client shall be alone responsible for insuring the Hired Goods are kept in good order from the time of receipt of delivery until back into the possession of the Company. Therefore agreement of a good provision of storage must be made and organized directly with any third party involved for any hired goods if you are leaving at the venue prior to our collection on the agreed date.
9. The Client will pay for any non-returns, damaged goods, breakages or packaging damage to the Company at full retail value.
10. The Company shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any Hired Goods from Sians Special Occasions.
11. Force Majeure – Whilst every effort will be made by the Company to complete all bookings, the Company cannot be held liable for variation or non-completion of orders due to Act of God, Fire, Flood, Storm, Gale, Tempest, War, Pandemic, Terrorism, Strikes, Riots, Lockouts or any other civil disturbances.
12. The Company reserves the right to make minor changes to the agreed scheme, where it is deemed that this will enhance/improve the overall design. Such changes may include the substitution of an element in line with the overall design and equal in value. In all cases any such changes will not be detrimental to the overall scheme. Any major changes proposed will be discussed with the client in advance.
13. Printed items, stationery, labels or items specifically commissioned cannot be altered within 6 weeks of the event date. Should amendments be required then these will incur a cost, which will be confirmed with the client.
14. Social media is actively used by Company, images secured by the Company will be used in all marketing activities at a suitable time frame from the event to promote the service, products and business.
16. We offer a free initial consultation at our showroom to discuss your ideas and show you potential options, we also offer a second free consultation 6 weeks prior to your event to finalise all details and collect full balance. Venue visits are by arrangement only and may be chargeable along with any other visits to the showroom.
17. A fully refundable damage deposit of £150 or 20% of total booking cost whichever is greater, this is due 6 weeks prior to the event.
18. There is a minimum order value of £400 this not inclusive of any delivery, set up/collection charges or refundable damage deposit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY THE CLIENT IS DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN MADE UPON PAYMENT BY THE CLIENT OF THE RESERVATION FEE TO SIANS SPECIAL OCCASIONS.